Management Assistant – The Hot Room Leeds
We’re a rockin’ hot yoga studio based in Leeds city centre that offers its employees a buzzing vibe, a supportive and friendly crew of teachers and co-workers and of course, free unlimited classes for yourself and your partner.
Are you tired of working in an uninspiring environment with no scope for personal growth or emotional and spiritual fulfilment? The Hot Room Leeds will provide a working environment where you are part of a crew whose mission it is to improve people’s lives every day, one class at a time!
WHO WE ARE: The Hot Room Leeds is one of Europe’s leading hot yoga studios, known across the UK for our state of the art facilities and celebrity client list. We are known for the great care we take with clients and employees alike.
We believe that anyone can feel amazing inside and out by taking part in our impactful and transformative classes, because our engineered heating system and expert class instructions create fast and measurable results.
WHAT WE DO: We empower people to heal and grow through yoga and pilates. Care and authenticity are the heart of everything we teach. We are a community where everyone is on the same journey, no matter how far we have already travelled.
THE POSITION: We are looking for a Management Assistant. The pay range we are offering is from £8.70-£10/hour, depending on tasks. The position will start out as part time of 20 hours/week, with a view to increase to full time of 40 hours/week within six months.
- Dependable, diligent and self motivated
- Confident and great with people
- General computer proficiency
- Good organisational skills
- Pervious admin and people management experience is an asset
RESPONSIBILITIES: Your tasks would start with reception/front of house of approximately 20h/week, while going through our training program for management assistance tasks.
Reception/front of house (pays £8.70/h):
- Creating positive and professional interactions with clients
- Maintaining a smooth flow of business during busy class sign-ins
- Actively selling yoga memberships, services and products
- Maintaining an immaculate studio space (could include cleaning on occasions when there is no other cleaning help)
Management Assistance (pays £10/h):
- Keeping front desk and office stocked and organized (including procuring materials)
- Keeping back of house stocked and organized (including procuring materials)
- Managing cleaning staff and cleaning rotas and tasks
- Selling and managing memberships (setting up, suspending and canceling memberships, answering membership queries)
WORKING HOURS: Working hours will include some evenings and weekends. Reception shifts would include Wednesday evenings (approximately 16:00-22:00) and Sundays (morning and evening shifts, approximately 8:30-14-00 and 17:30-20:00, shifts will be longer on the Sundays when we have events and special classes). Management assistance shifts can be more flexible and are sometimes possible to do during regular office hours.
HOW TO APPLY: Send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
DEADLINE: Final date for applications is Thursday the 20th of February.